Entrust us a step-by-step web accessibility audit
Whether you are already into the current digital content guidelines or are still researching them, we’ll carefully garner your requirements and come up with a sensible accessibility roadmap.
We dive deep into the CI process to see potential issues lying ahead while we are at the stage environment. To ensure that our software withstands any functionality updates, we also provide post-launch support services.
Why consistent accessibility audit is essential
We help ensure a flawless UX for each person
Our accessibility audit team has long been digging deep into the ADA compliance specifics. To bring your website in line with the harsh accessibility requirements, yet also keep it compelling, we’re ready to inspect it with regard to each impairment a person can face.
- Foreground and background contrast for images
- Alternative text for images, graphics, and controls
- Moving, blinking, or flickering content blocking
- Text zooming
- Closed text transcripts, video captioning, and subtitling
- Text chat support
- Volume controls for media players
- Blocking of background audio autoplay
- Screen and text readers
- Full keyboard navigation
- “Skip-to-main-content” and other navigational aids
- Large target areas for mouse pointers
- Automated reader adjustments
- Adapted headings, animations, and page layouts
- Audio and visual orientation cues
- Increased time limits for user response and form completion
8 reasons to choose our web accessibility services
Meet our decision-making team
Over the years of practice, our team has made it to enhance its track record by partnerships with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, BLH, AccessibilityOz, ICF, PCG, and other respected institutions. Below are the names of our web accessibility team’s stakeholders.
Principal Accessibility Consultant
Head of Accessible UX
Lead Business Analyst
Discover our web accessibility know-how
Not only do we garner knowledge for internal usage, but work together with our ADA consultants to widely share our insights with partners and the tech community. Take a look at our most recent articles that are focused on web accessibility.