Looking for expert advice on how to build a fully compliant website from scratch? Need a seasoned accessibility consultant to check your existing page? Come on in, we’re here to help.
Entrust us a step-by-step web accessibility audit
Whether you are already into the current digital content guidelines or are still researching them, we’ll carefully garner your requirements and come up with a sensible accessibility roadmap.
We dive deep into the CI process to see potential issues lying ahead while we are at the stage environment. To ensure that our software withstands any functionality updates, we also provide post-launch support services.
- Requirements gathering and business case analysis
- Project management by a dedicated accessibility expert
- Manual, automated, and hybrid ADA web compliance testing
- Cross-browser accessibility testing
- Page speed testing and improvement
- A report on the overall WCAG conformance
- A prioritized issue list (severity level and standard indication)
- Issue fixing, redesigning inappropriate UI components
- Accessibility maintenance guidance
- Re-audit to verify the WCAG 2.1 standard conformance
- WCAG compliance certification
- A digital badge for your website as proof of its accessibility
- A summary of what we’ve fixed and tested
- Post-launch support and updates upon request
Make sure you are covered
Every business is at risk of lawsuits related to ADA violations, but a trusted website accessibility consultant can help avoid legal problems.
Why consistent accessibility audit is essential
We help ensure a flawless UX for each person
Our accessibility audit team has long been digging deep into the ADA compliance specifics. To bring your website in line with the harsh accessibility requirements, yet also keep it compelling, we’re ready to inspect it with regard to each impairment a person can face.
- Foreground and background contrast for images
- Alternative text for images, graphics, and controls
- Moving, blinking, or flickering content blocking
- Text zooming
- Closed text transcripts, video captioning, and subtitling
- Text chat support
- Volume controls for media players
- Blocking of background audio autoplay
- Screen and text readers
- Full keyboard navigation
- “Skip-to-main-content” and other navigational aids
- Large target areas for mouse pointers
- Automated reader adjustments
- Adapted headings, animations, and page layouts
- Audio and visual orientation cues
- Increased time limits for user response and form completion
Help users access your offerings
ADA-compliant website design looks neither poor nor primitive — it features a well-structured UI and quick onboarding elements. Feel free to ask us for the details - we’re here for a consulting call.
8 reasons to choose our web accessibility services
The latest web development trends in use
To ensure you make the most of your investment in user experience, our tech auditors, business analysts, designers, and software engineers have long been keeping tabs on accessibility laws. Today, we build trending hybrid mobile web and native apps with uncompromised usability in mind.
Tool-based and human audit
Our team has garnered a large pool of best practices in accessibility audit. To ensure flawless UX, we combine screen reading software with comprehensive quality assurance by dedicated experts. We both use our in-house tools and test-drive new tech arrivals.
Trusted web accessibility consultancy
With a wealth of domain-specific web solutions we’ve built for our clients around the globe, PixelPlex can undertake an in-depth accessibility review. We’ll provide you with a full list of issues in place, complete with potential vulnerabilities.
Personalized yet integral approach
We factor in all your differentiators and make assessments with regard to your business niche. It always matters to consider market margins, target clients, and enterprise objectives. Whatever your project stage, we’re ready to jump in.
Robust knowledge of accessibility policies
- The updated WCAG 2.1
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The US Rehabilitation Act, Sections 504 and 508
- 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act
- EN 301549 Accessibility Requirements for ICT Products and Services
Our project management specialists are always around to clarify each detail, all the way through the project. Upon deployment, we help handle solution onboarding and provide training sessions for an easy launch.
Continuous support and updates
To always keep your website in line with the current legislation, we stay with you after the product launch. We provide tech assistance, control the solution performance, and implement feedback-driven updates.
So long as it's a rule for us to be a trusted partner, not a simple vendor for each client, we stick hard to our commitments. We’ll make your project cost-effective without cutting corners on quality, and deliver your solution on the promise, no matter what.
Meet our decision-making team
Over the years of practice, our team has made it to enhance its track record by partnerships with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, BLH, AccessibilityOz, ICF, PCG, and other respected institutions. Below are the names of our web accessibility team’s stakeholders.
Principal Accessibility Consultant
Head of Accessible UX
Lead Business Analyst
Discover our web accessibility know-how
Not only do we garner knowledge for internal usage, but work together with our ADA consultants to widely share our insights with partners and the tech community. Take a look at our most recent articles that are focused on web accessibility.