End-to-end accessible web development and design services
Our team can help you build an accessible website from scratch or conduct an audit and redesign an existing one, ensuring intuitive navigation for all users. We also provide post-launch support services to deliver functionality updates and ensure that your website remains compliant with web accessibility standards.
- Requirements gathering and business case analysis
- Manual, automated, and hybrid web compliance testing
- Accessibility Conformance Report
- A prioritized issue list with regard to accessibility checkpoints
Learn more about Web accessibility audit services.
- Screen reader compatibility testing
- Color contrast and visibility analysis
- Content scaling and responsive design testing
- Keyboard navigation testing
- UI/UX and navigation design
- Responsive layout design
- Adapted graphics and animated content development
- Intuitive controls, input elements, and forms
- Post-launch accessibility audit
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) statement
- WCAG compliance certification
- Updates on web accessibility guidelines upon request
Let’s make pages universally comprehensible
We build accessible websites that are a breeze to surf for each user, no matter the impairments. The features that we can wrap into our software by default are tailored to help people with disabilities:
- Foreground and background contrast for images
- Alternative text for images, controls, and other components
- Moving, blinking, or flickering content blocking
- Text zooming
- Closed text transcripts, video captioning, and subtitling
- Text chat support
- Volume controls for media players
- Blocking of background audio autoplay
- Screen and text readers
- Full keyboard navigation
- “Skip-to-main-content” and other navigational aids
- Large target areas for mouse pointers
- Automated reader adjustments
- Adapted headings, animations, and page layouts
- Audio and visual orientation cues
- Increased time limits for user response and form completion
Get expert web accessibility advice
Take a look at our insights to make sure your website follows the web accessibility standards and ask for our assistance any time – we’re always here for a consulting call.
ADA web compliance is a key to business growth
Prioritizing web accessibility protects your business reputation and avoids costly lawsuits. It also demonstrates compliance with legal requirements, offering significant long-term benefits.
Better market reach
Enhancing your website’s accessibility increases consistent traffic rise. Coupled with personalized user support, this leads to improved client satisfaction, revenue growth, and an expanded customer base.
In line with web accessibility standards, you can enable your website to support all major browsers, ensuring accessibility for individuals who can’t regularly update legacy software or switch between platforms and browsers.
Streamlined website maintenance
ADA web compliance requires clean, thoroughly tested code, including manual, automated, and screen reader tests. At the deployment stage, this ensures bug-free software. In addition, code checking can be automated for efficient page maintenance during continuous integration and delivery processes.
Not sure if your website is ADA-compliant?
Get in touch and let us review it. We’re here to answer your questions and analyze your case.
7 reasons to choose our web accessibility services
The latest web development trends in use
Our tech auditors, business analysts, designers, and software engineers consistently monitor accessibility laws and web development trends. This allows us to build cutting-edge websites and applications.
Trusted web accessibility consultancy
We offer comprehensive web accessibility reviews based on our global experience in domain-specific web solutions. We’ll provide you with a detailed list of existing issues and potential vulnerabilities.
Personalized yet integral approach
We factor in all your differentiators and make assessments with regard to your business niche, taking into account market margins, target clients, and enterprise objectives. Whatever your project stage, we’re ready to jump in.
Robust knowledge of accessibility policies
- The updated WCAG 2.2
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- The US Rehabilitation Act, Sections 504 and 508
- 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act
- EN 301549 Accessibility Requirements for ICT Products and Services
Creative and masterful designers
Our designers focus on usability metrics to create lightweight, SEO-friendly websites compatible across multiple platforms. We ensure a highly adaptable UX and custom visuals that align with your brand identity.
Continuous support and updates
We provide ongoing support after your website's launch to ensure it remains compliant with current legislation. This includes technical assistance, performance monitoring, and implementing updates based on feedback
As a trusted partner for every client, not just a vendor, we firmly adhere to our commitments. We ensure your project is cost-effective without compromising on quality and deliver your solution as promised, regardless of the circumstances.
What our clients say
Explore firsthand feedback from our clients and see the impact of our accessible web development and design services.
We were very happy with the design and functionality of the final product. PixelPlex showed passion and dedication throughout the project. One of the main challenges was to create an interface for all types of users in separate rows. The team covered it with a tough UI/UX design and architecture to user flow.
CEO & Founder, Scargos
They often work faster than I do, which I greatly appreciate. So instead of me waiting on them for next steps, we were usually working on pace or they would be waiting for me to approve something. The final product works very well and provides an excellent UX.
CEO, StreamSettles, Inc
They did what they promised and communicated well with us. Since they built the product for us, we haven’t had crashes, bugs, or glitches within the website. Overall, we were happy with their work.
CEO, NuPay Technologies
Meet our decision-making team
Our team is proud to have a track record that includes partnerships with the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, BLH, AccessibilityOz, ICF, PCG, and other respected institutions. Below are just a few names from our tight-knit squad of web accessibility experts.
Principal Accessibility Consultant
Head of Accessible UX
Lead Business Analyst
Take a look at our insights regarding web accessibility
To always stay at the forefront of web development, we keep at hand the latest tech arrivals and closely watch the ADA regulations’ updates. Click the articles below to discover our related know-how.