Digital contract platform using Quorum blockchain and Solidity smart contracts to create, store, sign client contracts and record the history of changesShare your idea
The project’s goals were to develop a fast and remote database using blockchain technology that would store client contract data and history, protecting it from unauthorized access and modification. Blockchain is the perfect solution, because the moment the client signs the contract, this information, and any other adjustments will be made public on the blockchain, preventing any one party from altering contracts without proper authorization.
- Quorum-powered blockchain network
- Two separate servers: Blockchain Service and Authorization for token generation
- API gateway for communicating Kazakhtelecom system with the blockchain platform
- Web UI for managing history and user data
- Back-end for handling business logic
- Blockchain service back-end for handling requests and communicating UI, API and the blockchain
- Documentation on further system integration
Blockchain system architecture augments Kazakhtelecom’s CRM system and creates a transparent, secure and very efficient way for the company to communicate with clients and provide them with telecom services.
Got an idea? Let’s work togetherGet in touch
Client registration data storage on the blockchain
Digital contract generation and storage on the blockchain
Making changes to contracts and recording the history of changes on the blockchain
Client's ability to view their contract and the history of changes
Digital contract signature using the client's private key